Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Laundry


Have I ever mentioned how much I HATE doing laundry!! I really thought once we moved I wouldn't mind it so much since we would have an actual laundry room instead of a laundry closet, but I was wrong. I dread laundry day every week and some weeks I just pass. I caught laundry up (at least the washing part) before my husband went on a business trip last week, but never got around to folding it all or putting it all away. Well, yesterday I decided it was time to do laundry again, so finished up folding and putting away the laundry from a week and a half or two weeks ago and started all over again. I started yesterday and continue today. One basket has been folded and put away, but there are three more clean baskets ready to be folded and put away. The fun never ends!!

No comments: