Monday, May 16, 2011
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Saturday, March 19, 2011
Starting Monday, all business will be on the new blog. I'm going to work on setting up the new blog this weekend and post the giveaway on the new blog Monday (hopefully). Head on over and become a fan!!
Thanks for your support!!
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Here are some things I've been working on recently. The first is my daughter modeling the owl outfit I made her. The owl design is from here. I designed the pants. At this point they are available in size 3T, but soon I'll have them available in smaller/larger sizes. If you would be interested in a pair, please e-mail me to let me know what size you would need.....still haven't decided how big I'm going on them!
- Pillowcase dress
- Crayon wallets
- Art totes
- 2 Appliqued shirts
- Custom Tooth Bag
- 2 Personalized tooth fairy pillows
- Custom order for a changing pad, fabric diaper and wipes case and a binkie holder
- Custom Zebra Pillowcase Dress with matching doll dress
- Atari dust cover
- Custom Window Shade for my bff (way past due)
- Pattern design (knit pants, knit dress, etc.)
- Shirts/dress for 15"/18" dolls
- Sample First Communion/Flower Girl Dress
- Christening outfit for my friend's little boy
The first 5 I have to get done this week by Wednesday or Thursday!! I guess I better get busy!!
Happy Tuesday!! Have a GREAT day!!
Monday, March 7, 2011
In the future I will announce the winner on my blog and will give you about 24 hours to respond and claim your prize. If I don't hear back from within that amount of time then I will draw a new winner. You will need to check my blog the day I say I'm going to announce the winner in order to see if you won. This time I e-mailed the winners Friday and gave the winners all weekend to respond and even sent out extra e-mails to those I didn't hear back from as of last night. A couple of the winners didn't claim their prize, so this morning I picked new winners. Now that all the pillows are claimed I would like to announce who they are....
- (#37) Blue Pillow: Dawn, from DeDa Studios, who said "Just showing some love!!...."
- (#14) Purple Pillow: CracklinRosie, from Hootie Patootie, who said "Love the pillows!"
- (#33) Customized Pillow (from blog): greatdeals2010 (Kershy), who said "I visited your website and love the blue monkey taggie blanket under toys~"
- (#11) Customized Pillow (from facebook): Gretchen, who said "Hey Julie- I found your site through your personal FB page since we went to school together. I love your stuff & my daughters do to...."
Congratulations to all the winners!!
Have a wonderful night!!
Sunday, March 6, 2011
I had a wonderful weekend with family! My brother was visiting from out of town. We played UNO and lots of Wii yesterday. The kids LOVE having their uncle around and miss him living here!! My brother left this morning and we headed south to meet up with my in-laws for my mother-in-laws birthday. We did some outlet mall shopping, had a meal at Tumbleweed, shopped some more and then headed home. It was a great weekend!! I'll miss my family, but will look forward to the next visit!!
Saturday, March 5, 2011
Friday, March 4, 2011
Winners have about 24 hours to respond to my e-mail. If I don't hear back from you I will pick a new winner.
Once I hear back from all the winners I'll announce the names.
Thanks to everybody for participating!! Please continue to spread the word about my blog and facebook page! Once I reach 300 fans on my facebook page I'll host another giveaway for one item from my craft show stock. Last I looked I was up to 236 fans....this past week Little Darling Designs went from about 130 fans to 236, so it's possible in another week we could be having another giveaway.
I don't plan on participating in craft shows this year, so I'll be posting a bunch of my stock in the ready to ship album at discounted prices as I have time. All items in the ready to ship album include shipping, so the price you see is the price you pay.
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Sleep for Luke
Mayo travel (Rochester, MN)
Doctors at Mayo
Abram (little brother) - he will go with us on this adventure along with our friend, Lea
The last couple days haven't gone as planned. I planned on getting a lot done, but have been so tired and had house cleaning and laundry to do, so I haven't gotten much done in the sewing room. The last post stated I would be posting some new designs I will be offering. Well, I haven't gotten anything else stitched out, but I did take some pictures of the other St. Patty's day shirt I stitched out. The design is from here. This shirt is a 4T and is ready to ship if anybody is interested. I stitched out 2 St. Patty's day shirts and my daughter decided she wanted the other shirt, so I'm offering this one up for sale. The shirt is $20.00 and I'm offering free shipping. I can add a bow to the shamrock and/or more crystals around the shirt if you want (free of charge). Please e-mail me if interested and I will send you an invoice.
Monday, February 28, 2011
The following little girl pillowcase dress and matching doll dress is available in my shop, but I also donated one to the auction for the Staats family going on over at Polka Dot Junkie by Megan Green. If you aren't familiar with the Staats family, they lost their 4 month old daughter when she stopped breathing at the babysitters. You can find out more about the Staats family on their blog.
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Friday, February 25, 2011
Here are some of the facebook hops for today:
Thursday, February 24, 2011
So, how do you get a chance to win? See the details below the pictures.
The winners of the personalized pillows will have the choice of a boy or a girl pillow in any color minky fabric I have in stock at the end of the giveaway. Giveaway will run for one week and winners will be drawn next Friday morning (March 4th). Once I draw the winners I will e-mail each and then post the winners.
When I reach 500 fans on my facebook page I will do another giveaway for a custom outfit (boy or girl).
- Become a follower of my blog and then leave a message under comments that you are a follower and please include your e-mail address so I can easily get in touch with you if you are the winner.
- Like my facebook page and then leave a message under comments that you did this and also include your e-mail address.
- Blog about this giveaway and then leave a comment with your blog address and your e-mail address.
- Share this giveaway on your facebook page and leave a message that you did this and again, include your e-mail address.
- Check out my etsy shop and leave a comment what you like in the shop. Please include your e-mail address.
- Visit my website, Little Darling Designs, and leave a message what you like and please include your e-mail address.
- If you did all of the above, leave another comment to earn an additional chance to win. Again, please include your e-mail address.
PLEASE remember to include your e-mail address with each comment. If you forget to include your e-mail address, please delete your comment and then leave a new comment with your e-mail address. If you don't include your e-mail address I will not search for it if you are a winner and I will pick another winner. Thanks for your cooperation!!
Giveaway closes at 11:59 p.m. EST on Thursday, March 3, 2011. Any comments left after that time will not be included when I pick the winners.
That's all!! I'll be in touch with the winners on Friday, March 4, 2011.
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Today Made by Rae kicks off the first day with a tutorial for dragon slippers. These would be great for the boys in your life, but with this tutorial you can make them for anybody, any size!! Aren't they cute!!!
Thursday, February 10, 2011
The owl is from Planet Applique.
A friend of mine found a couple outfits she wanted for her daughter, but they were only available up to size 12-18 months and her daughter is 3. The first one was made from giraffe minky fabric and was loved by all. :) This is the second outfit I made. It has a few changes from the picture she showed me. I created my own patterns for this outfit. I haven't seen it on her daughter yet, but can't wait!!
All of these outfits can be made to order in the size and fabric of your choice. Please e-mail me if you are interested in placing an order.
Thursday, January 20, 2011
For now, I'll share with you some of the hair clips and Valentine shirts I've been working on. The felt hair clips are from GG Designs.
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
I got started playing around with knits/minky when friend showed me a picture of an outfit she and her daughter really liked. The outfit was not available in the size she needed for her daughter. I created this outfit from a photo and used no patterns. My friend and her daughter loved the outfit!! Here is the outfit for my friend's daughter....