Thursday, January 20, 2011

Valentine

I've been trying to get orders done and samples made for Valentine's products for my Etsy shop. I also finished a swap gift, over a month late! I hate getting behind, but was sick a lot back in the fall and got way behind. I got the last of my December orders out this week and now I'm working on January orders. I hope tomorrow and this weekend will be productive and I can get most of my orders done and out Monday. Wish me luck!!

For now, I'll share with you some of the hair clips and Valentine shirts I've been working on. The felt hair clips are from GG Designs.





This heart butterfly design is from Five Star Fonts.

This cupcake heart design is also from Five Star Fonts.


I've got a bunch more valentine designs to test out and hope to share those in the next few days.

No comments: