Thursday, February 10, 2011

Another custom outfit and some other orders....

I haven't been good about taking the time to blog lately, so thought I would take a few minutes today to show you a few things I have worked on over the past few weeks. Here are just a few things I've completed recently. A couple of the things are for my daughter and the rest are orders.

This is one I completed a while ago, but my daughter wore it yesterday to school. I love pillowcase dresses because they can be worn all year round and can be worn for years. Once it is too short for a dress she can wear it as a top with some pants, shorts or capris.

Here is another outfit I made for my daughter recently. She wore this to school Monday. The skirt is a new pattern I am working on designing. I need to make some changes the next time around, but I love the way it turned out!! My daughter picked the bird fabric out of my stash and insisted I make her a skirt with it (although I had plants to make some ruffle pants), but on Monday she was in tears before school because she wanted a black bird (black fabric with birds on it....never seen anything like this) skirt to wear with the shirt!! The girl has a mind of her own and is very particular about what she wants these days!
The bird design is from GG Designs.
Here is a shirt a friend of mine ordered to give to her niece. I love these fabrics and think I'm going to make another shirt with this same owl and fabrics with some matching pants/capris. I think this will make a cute spring/summer outfit. What do you think?

The owl is from Planet Applique.

Here are a couple shirts I made for an order for twin girls. I've used this owl many, many times. It is one of my favorites. It is the Olivia Owl design from Lynnie Pinnie.

A friend of mine found a couple outfits she wanted for her daughter, but they were only available up to size 12-18 months and her daughter is 3. The first one was made from giraffe minky fabric and was loved by all. :) This is the second outfit I made. It has a few changes from the picture she showed me. I created my own patterns for this outfit. I haven't seen it on her daughter yet, but can't wait!!

These last two outfit were made for a customer. The bird design is from Planet Applique.

The Rocketship is from Digistitches. I got the idea for the patches on the pants from MADE. When my customer asked for pants made out of cotton fabric in size 18-24 months I thought about how many pairs of pants my son has ruined because he is so hard on the knees. It thought patches on the knees would be cute and would help the pants last longer. She liked the idea, so here is what I created.


All of these outfits can be made to order in the size and fabric of your choice. Please e-mail me if you are interested in placing an order.

1 comment:

Cole's Corner said...

They are all adorable!
I especially love that bird shirt and skirt! What a cute design.
Let me know if you need a tester.... wink.