Monday, February 28, 2011

Welcome New Followers and new projects

Welcome all new followers. Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear your comments!!

I've been working on some new projects. I bought a jewel setter at least a couple years ago and it sat in the box until just a few days ago. I don't know why I never got it out before....it's so much fun!!

This first design I stitched out for my daughter who is a March baby. I love all the crystals....what little girl doesn't love sparkles!! This will be available in my shop sometime this week. The design is from here.




This project is also going to be available in my shop just as soon as I get a chance to set it up this week. I am also giving away one of these custom shirts in a giveaway at Wild Sisters Bowtique, so go check out the giveaway. This design is from here. I also have this design in numbers, which work great for birthdays!! I'll get a picture posted tomorrow with a sample of the number design.




I'm a little late getting St. Patty's day shirts up....guess these will be ready for next year. If anybody is interested one of these shirts, please feel free to e-mail me. I'll have another St. Patty's day shirt posted tomorrow. This designs is from here.




The following little girl pillowcase dress and matching doll dress is available in my shop, but I also donated one to the auction for the Staats family going on over at Polka Dot Junkie by Megan Green. If you aren't familiar with the Staats family, they lost their 4 month old daughter when she stopped breathing at the babysitters. You can find out more about the Staats family on their blog.





Check back tomorrow for more new designs. Have a great night!!

1 comment:

LocalFunForKids said...

Wow ~ You are so talented! I love the Miss March shirt.