Monday, September 15, 2008

Walking update

So, last week the front wheel on my stroller/bike trailer broke off. I got frustrated and did nothing with it the rest of the week. I'm really determined to get back to walking and exercising, so this morning I took the kids outside to play and spent some time looking for the instructions and figuring out what I needed to do to fix it. There is a plastic piece screwed into the metal bar coming out from the trailer. The plastic piece is broker at each of the screws, but I was able to get it back on tight enough to keep it in place. While figuring this out I called the company who made it and I have a new plastic piece being shipped to me. They were very nice on the phone and didn't give me a hard time at all. Should have the piece in the mail within 3 to 5 business days. I plan on keeping the broken one on until it comes off again, but at least I will have a brand new piece to replace it. We went for a nice long walk and the weather was awesome, perfect for walking.... about 65 degrees!!

No comments: