Friday, September 19, 2008

Hubby's coming home...

My husband has been gone since Sunday afternoon on a business trip in Las Vegas. I wasn't looking forward to this week, but I have to say it hasn't been bad at all. Tonight was probably the worst with the kids acting up a little after naps and continuing until they went to bed, but I definitely have had worse days. We had a nice routine this week.... get up, grab some breakfast on the go (cheerios and raisins are a great on the go breakfast!!), go for a walk, let the kids play outside, have lunch, naps and then play more or run errands, have dinner and off to bed. Not a bad schedule and it worked great and kept me from getting stressed with the kids. Hubby flew out of Las Vegas about 9:15 this evening (Thursday) and should be home very soon. Missed him a lot and glad he is coming home, but sometimes it's nice to have my evenings to sew and do whatever I want without any distractions!! Friday will be nice with him home and giving me some relief from the kids!! Woohoo!!

No comments: