Wednesday, April 8, 2009

What a morning!!!

As I was heading to bed last night around 1:00 a.m. (an hour later than planned, but I got caught up with sewing, as usuall!!) my husband tells me he was hoping to get up earlier enough to make a 9:00 a.m. meeting at work. My husband doesn't usually get into work until 10:00 a.m. (sometimes later), so I planned all my chiropractor appointments for 8:30 a.m. MWF. I told him my schedule last week, but he didn't listen. So, instead of getting up at 7:30 a.m. to get showered and off to my appointment I had to get up at 7:00 a.m. so I had time to get the kids ready to take with me!! I felt so bad waking the kids up before 8:00 a.m......they were both sound asleep and are both fighting colds. On top of that, my son woke up coughing a lot (to the point of almost gagging!) around 3:30 a.m. and I had to get up to take care of him and get him back to bed!! Today, I will be taking a nap!!

1 comment:

Mommy's Boot Camp said...

isn't motherhood fun... hope it all worked out okay...