Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Birthday Presents - the Mia top by Pink Fig







My friend's 2 little girls had birthdays back in the spring (March and May). When the youngest one turned 5 I showed her some patterns and she picked out the Mia top by Pink Fig for her present. I've been so busy and just never got it done. They moved to the other side of town and my friend started a new job working Monday through Friday instead of the weekends, so I haven't seen them since May. The last time I saw them the little 5 year old asked if I finished her top/dress and when I told her I hadn't had a chance. She asked if I could have it done by the time she started Kindergarten and I told her I would. So, I made it priority to get it done and finished the tops Monday (actually Tuesday morning around 2:30 a.m.) so I would have them when I saw her Tuesday morning before she started her first day of Kindergarten. Unfortunately, the Tuesday morning play date got cancelled. Hopefully I can give these to the girls soon!

1 comment:

Mommy's Boot Camp said...

OMG the girls will LOVE those they are soo CUTE!!! Can't wait to see them in person! :)