Thursday, August 27, 2009

Atari Baby Set

One of my husband's friends wanted me to make him some Atari computer covers for several different computers with the Atari logo embroidered on the covers. When he first asked, I hadn't gotten around to learning how to digitize with the software I got for Christmas. So, I asked one of my groups if anybody knew where I could find the digitized logo. I got one response, but didn't like the way it stitched out. It was free, so no complaints, but this was all it took for me to take many hours to learn my software. I've only digitized one thing so far, but really like the way it turned out and my husband's friend is happy with his new covers.
Other friends of my husband's are expecting their first baby in a few weeks. He mentioned they might be interested in some of my products and maybe I should embroider the Atari logo on a onesie for their baby girl. I added baby to the logo and stitched it out onto a onesie, bib and burp. What do you think? It's going in the mail as soon as I get around to adding snaps to the bib.

3 comments:

Mommy's Boot Camp said...

very cute

hooli said...

I think this are hilarious. I love them and I know my sons would love if I could make such cool stuff.

Nikoel said...

Would you be willing to make another set of baby stuff with the Atari logo in blue? I have a friend who just had a baby boy and his first name is Atari. I would love to gift them with this set!