Wednesday, September 2, 2009

1st Day of Preschool

Today was the first day of preschool for my 4 year old son. My husband was out of town yesterday and wasn't going to make it home in time to take my son to school this morning, so I had to take him. I wasn't looking forward to dropping him off because I was afraid he was going to latch onto me and not let go.......he hasn't always done well when we leave him at church, so I was expecting the same routine. It was a wonderful surprise this morning when he was all happy before school and even when I left him at school. The hardest part this morning was getting him to eat his breakfast (I'm guessing he was a little nervous!!). I had to force him to drink his smoothie this morning and he wouldn't touch anything else. He usually eats a ton in the morning, so this was a big surprise. The next hardest part was getting my 2 year old out of his classroom. She wanted to stay and play! Here are a few pics (in revers order)... of course little miss 2 year old had to hop in most of them! :-)












No comments: