Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Heading to Cleveland....

I've been working since last weekend trying to get some orders done before we head to my parents' house, outside of Cleveland, Ohio. One of my husband's friends wanted some covers for his old Atari computers. My husband has all the covers, but I had to create patterns out of each cover. I spent a bunch of time over the weekend working on the covers and today was the first day I've during the week I've really had to time to get back to them. It's taking some time to tweak them so they fit each computer just right, but they are coming together. I also did my first digitizing job....the Atari logo for the covers. I'm quite pleased with myself that I figured out the digitizing software I got for Christmas from my in-laws. I definitely have a lot to learn, but the logo turned out nice and my husband said it looks good (and he's quite picky, so yeah for me!!). Tomorrow I will hopefully finish the covers and get the logo stitched on them!!

So, Friday morning we are heading out mid morning, hopefully around 10:00 a.m. and should arrive at my parents' house around 3:30 or 4:00 p.m. I'm really looking forward to the week. Hopefully I'll get to see some friends, spend time with my parents and I'll get to see my aunt and uncle who are visiting this week and then my older brother and his kids are coming in as well. It will be a house full for the weekend, but then everybody leaves except for me, my kids and my niece and nephew (and of course my parents will be there). There is no set agenda for the week, only next weekend when we go camping and visit the flea market on Saturday! I'm so looking forward to a week without having to accomplish anything!! :-)

No comments: