Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Baby Gift

One of the doctors at the chiropractor's office I go to had a baby in June. The office purchased a personalized tag blanket from me and because I love making and giving baby gifts I made a few things as a present from me for baby Ava. I love when people are so grateful for handmade baby gifts....the family loved the gifts! I made up a bib and burp to match the back of the tag blanket, a softie owl (an in-the-hoop design from Digistitches, www.digistitches.com) and monogrammed and added the date of birth to a blanket I had in my stash (not pictured).


1 comment:

Night Owl Mama said...

I guess you can just say I luv luv luv the OWL too sweet

thanks for entering my giveway Good luck and

especially I thank you for leaving me a comment on my Momfinitions post :)