Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sickly kids....

Last week my husband was out of town on visit and wouldn't you know, both kids came down with colds and ear infections. We made two trips to the doctor because they came down with colds a few days apart. It was suppose to be a fun week and I hoped to get lots of sewing done to prepare for the craft show I am participating in in less than 3 weeks, but didn't get as much done as I hoped!! My days have not been very successful getting much sewing done, so I spend part of my evenings sewing with whatever energy I have left. Now I have to take my embroidery machine to get serviced Thursday evening and will be without it for a week! Guess I better get busy!!! I at least have my 4x4 machine I can use to embroider small designs!!

1 comment:

Mommy's Boot Camp said...

What's up with your new machine??