Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Dresses....

About a month ago I won a free dress pattern, Miss Madeline, from The Handmade Dress, http://thehandmadedress.blogspot.com/. It is a peasant style dress and I finally got around to sewing up a couple for the craft show last night and I LOVE this dress. It is easy to sew up and so cute. The first two I did without the apron on the front, but I think I will probably make at least one with the apron to show some options. The pattern is available in 6 months - 4 years or 5 years - 10 years. I have the smaller pattern because my daughter falls into the smaller size, but I expect I will be enlarging the pattern when she gets older. There is also a tutorial for adding long sleeves to the dress. I've also been working on bows for the show. Pictures coming soon!!



2 comments:

Mommy's Boot Camp said...

VERY cute little dress!!

~Bekah said...

very cute dress!! thx for the sweet comment and if u need any help or have any other questions, let me know :)