Monday, March 16, 2009

My Little Girl is growing up....

Yesterday after nap I decided to try my daughter in some training pants. I had some already washed and in her dresser ready to wear. I figured she will be 2 in just a couple weeks, so I wanted to see how she would do without a dryer. Panties went on and she stayed dry the rest of the day. I sat her on the potty once or twice and she pee peed. Today we started with panties from the time she got up this morning. She stayed dry ALL DAY!!! Woohoo!! She tells me when she has to go poo poo, but by the time she tells me she has to go pee pee her diaper is wet, so I put her on the potty every hour or two. At nap time I put her in a diaper because I didn't want to a wet bed. She took a long nap and when she got up she was still dry. I think I will wait for several dry naps before we give up the diaper at nap time! I'm still in shock she didn't have any accidents. Hopefully she will soon be telling me when she has to go every time!!

1 comment:

Mommy's Boot Camp said...

that's GREAT way to go BIG girl