Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Big Boy...

My big boy continues to amaze me. I still can't believe less than a week ago he still needed to be reminded if I wanted him to go pee pee on the potty! He continues to do great with potty training during the day! He hasn't had any accidents during the day and seems to know exactly when he needs to go. I periodically ask him through out the day if he needs to go if it's been a while, but he goes when he needs to. He is still have trouble at night. We went without a diaper last night, but woke up wet. Although I had a bed to change at 8:00 this morning, he did at least go poop on the potty after he got up. The advantage to no diaper at night is he at won't poop in his underpants. Tonight is night number two without a diaper at night. I'm hoping with a few reminders before bed he will make it to the bathroom before he actually pees his bed. Keeping my fingers crossed!

No comments: