Friday, February 26, 2010

Unproductive week!!!

I really hoped to get a bunch of sewing done this week, but no matter what I just couldn't motivate myself! I think the late nights catching up on the Olympics wore me out, plus I've slowly been trying to get the house back in order and laundry folded and put away. I'm feeling like the house is almost in shape and hopefully I can motivate myself to get the rest of the laundry folded tonight in front of the tv and the next two days I can go crazy on the sewing. I REALLY need to get going on stuff for my first (and maybe only) spring craft show in a month, so wish me luck!!

I was suppose to be out of town this weekend with the kids visiting my parents and seeing a couple friends, but with the accumulating snow where my parents live I decided not to travel. I woke up this morning and noticed many friends talking about snow days in that area, so I feel like I made the right decision. I'm sad I'm not going to get to see everybody, but the up side is I get to sew and hopefully accomplish a lot this weekend!

No comments: