Saturday, June 6, 2009

More halter tops and Hannah Montana outfit....

This week I've had a busy week of sewing. I always have a never ending list of things I want to accomplish, but never get to each thing when I plan on it. I did, however, have a pretty good week and hope this weekend to get some more things done. I've been needing a break from the constant interruptions from the kids, so my husband took the kids to a local indoor play gym with bouncy houses, climbing areas, slides, bowling, laser tag and I'm sure I'm forgetting something. They've been gone since noon and are just getting back home as I type. It's been a nice break and although I haven't gotten any sewing done I have gotten laundry put away, a shower, watered some plants, some things cleaned up in my room, some new blog posts and a couple e-mails sent out. Now the kids are down for naps and hopefully I can get some more things done!

Here are a couple tops I made for my daughter this week and a Hannah Montana outfit I made for my friend's daughter who turned 6 a month ago (yes, I'm a little late....better late than never!!).





No comments: