Monday, June 22, 2009

Monogrammed Onesies

I took all my handmade items to the garage sale I participated in at my parents' last weekend and sold quite a few things. One customer bought a couple of the onesies with ribbon sewn on them and wanted them monogrammed with a P on the front for a friend who had a baby that day. I was hoping to use my mom embroidery machine while I was visiting, but I'm not familiar with her software and at 11:00 p.m. Sunday night was too tired to figure out if her software would do what I needed done. So, the onesies came home with me and I finally got them embroidered last night. I tried contacting the customer to get her e-mail address so she could see what the monogram would look like, but never heard back from her. Hopefully she likes the way they turned out!! I think next time I will go a little smaller, but I think they look cute the way they turned out for these.



Yesterday I got together with a couple friends I haven't seen in well over a year (maybe over two!!). One lives out of town and was driving through on her way home from St. Louis. She is expecting her first child in September and since I'm not sure when I will see her next I wanted to give her a few handmade things for her baby girl. I took most of her present from my stash because I didn't have a lot of time to throw things together, but I did manager to monogram a onesie. It was a big hit (as well as everything else) and I love how it turned out. I really need to start doing more with monogramming!! She loved receiving handmade presents and I love to hear how much people appreciate handmade presents!!

No comments: