Thursday, April 3, 2008

New products!

My friend told me about this company that has environmentally friendly products for the home, as well as personal hygiene products (i.e. deoderant, shampoo, conditioner, soap, etc.), plus they have some healthy snacks. I got my first shipment at the end of March and LOVE my products. I've been approached a couple times about this company, but at the time didn't want to change things over in my house, but now that we are moving it seemed like the perfect time. I haven't changed everything over, but we are working toward that and I plan on having just about all my household cleaners and laundry changed over to the new products by the end of May, before we move. So far, I have tried the deoderant, shampoo and conditioner, soap, tub & tile bathroom cleaner and some of the snacks and I LOVE them all. I've been using The Works to get tough buildup and soap scum off my bathroom counters and tub and the Tub & Tile cleaner works just as well and isn't toxic like The Works. I have never found a clear deoderant that doesn't feel all sticky when you put it on and the deoderant from this company doesn't make me feel that way at all! If you want to learn more, check out www.workathomeunited.com/wilkinson or www.livetotalwellness.com/wilkinson.

No comments: