Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Cute things kids say...

These days the kids play upstairs a lot in their bedroom or hallway while I spend time in my craft room sewing or working on my computer. At one point today I was in the room changing diapers or feeding my daughter (too late to remember exactly what) and my son is talking (always talking!!). I'm listening to what he is say and he states.... fuzzy wuzzy was a bear, fuzzy wuzzy had no hand. I ask again what he said and he repeated the same thing. I had to laugh because I use to say this a lot, but in the correct version of fuzzy wuzzy had no hair. Where he picked up the hand, I don't know. Figured it was something cute that needed to be recorded somewhere and since I'm not good (never been good) at writing stuff down on paper, why not write it in my blog!

No comments: