Saturday, September 11, 2010

Halloween Black Cat Skirt

I saw this really cute Halloween dress someone posted on Sewforum and fell in love. I remembered I had a remnant of similar fabric, orange with white polka dots, in my fabric stash and thought I could make a skirt out of it. The person who posted the dress also mentioned she got the embroidery from Applique Momma, so I ran over to her website, got the cat and went to town. In my opinion, this little skirt turned out so cute!! I have it available in my Etsy shop, available for custom order if anybody is interested. I can even make a coordinating shirt to go with it if interested.

So, this morning as I'm working on my computer I get an e-mail from somebody through Etsy and found out my little skirt made it to this person's treasury on Etsy. You can view the treasury here, http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4c8b8a9d726c8eef9a3deec3/meow?index=0. I've never made it into a treasury on Etsy, so I'm quite excited!!


No comments: