Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Too much to do and not enough time...

After having a REALLY bad craft show I decided to give facebook a try in an attempt to get more business. Well, it worked!!! I've gotten several order by setting up my business on facebook and adding a bunch of new items to my Etsy site. This week I need to do the following....

1. Several custom order I would like to get done by the beginning of next week
2. Testing two patterns (one skirt and one dress/top)
3. Sew several birthday presents (one is about 1 1/2 months late!!)
4. More sample outfits to make for my Etsy shop
5. Two hooded towels to make for my niece and nephew at my Mom's request (before Saturday)
6. A pair of pants to hem for my friend (sometime next week)
7. More ready to ship items to add to my Etsy shop
8. Continue to update my website

And the list goes on. It seemed like a lot in my head, but now that I've typed it out it seems like even more!! Busy, busy week!!! I'm loving all these new orders, but it is definitely keeping my busy!!

2 comments:

Cole's Corner said...

Yes! Facebook is awesome. My business practically tripled after I started a fan page. I had to quit... I had tooo much to keep me busy.

I'm so happy you're loving it.
Can't wait to see what you make.

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed looking over your blog. I'll pass your site on to my wife. I found your profile on another blog I follow and I added myself to follow you. You are more than welcome to visit my blog and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You, Ron