Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Pattern Testing

Sunday morning I finished up an order of matching lounge sets for two little boys. I love how these turned out and hope my customer is happy with the end result!! I have some of the dinosaur fabric left, plus several other dinosaur fabrics in my stash, so I'll be adding this as a custom order option to my Etsy shop as soon as I have the time.




I then spent Sunday afternoon and Monday testing two patterns for The Handmade Dress. I love all of Samantha's patterns and have been lucky to test several of them. This time around she had two patterns ready to test, Miss Olivia Paige dress and Miss Claire skirt. I tested the patterns in size 3 and 7. I love how they turned out.


Miss Olivia Paige - size 7

Miss Olivia Paige back - size 3


Miss Olivia Paige - size 3

Miss Claire - size 7
I LOVE this fabric and had to go back to get some to make a skirt for myself!!

Miss Claire - size 3






1 comment:

Cole's Corner said...

Everything looks great... but I really LOVE those dinosaur sets!!! So cute! I'm sure they will be BIG sellers in your shop.