Friday, November 6, 2009

Countdown...

I'm participating in only one craft show this fall and it is on Nov. 14th and still have a bunch of stuff I would like to make. I always do well under pressure, so hoping the next 7 days I can get a lot of things made to sell or have as samples for special orders. My mom is coming in on Wednesday to participate in the craft show and she is just getting started today on making more things to sell....talk about leaving it to the last minute! :-) I started 3 months ago and thought I would have a lot more done by now, but between orders, presents and doing things with the kids and everyday life I haven't gotten nearly as many things done as I hoped. Wish me luck....getting things made and selling lots at the craft show!!

Have a great weekend everybody!!

No comments: