Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving clothes

So, I'm a little behind on posting. I started off thinking I needed to make some embroidered shirts/outfits for my kids for Thanksgiving. Before I started making them I decided my niece and nephew needed shirts/outfits too. I don't recall exactly when I started, but it was just a few days before Thanksgiving when I had the time. First I made shirts (onesie for my daughter) for each of the kids (4 total) and then moved on to make skirts for the girls and then finished a dress I cut out for my daughter before I ever started the Thanksgiving stuff. Silly me forgot to get a picture of the skirt I made for my niece (I REALLY wish I got a picture because it would have been a good sample for my website!!). I'll have to check with my Mom to see if she got a good picture of my niece wearing it. The girls also had bows for their hair. The kids all looked so cute in their outfits (my daughter wore the dress the day after Thanksgiving). I do know my Mom got pictures of all the kids sitting on the stairs in their outfits, but they won't show the skirt well. Oh well, bad me!! :-) Please excuse the wrinkles in the skirt and dress (they just got washed today and I just took pictures, so they aren't ironed).


No comments: