Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Fabric Flowers

Today has not been extremely productive on the sewing end for me, but I did get a bunch of laundry and cleaning done (not all done, but lots accomplished). I did attempt my first fabric flowers and fabric covered buttons. I spent a good part of yesterday making felt covered barrettes for my daughter and niece (mostly for my niece since my daughter doesn't always keep them in her hair). I want to make a barrette/bow holder she can hang up somewhere in her room and for Christmas she will receive it filled with some bows and felt covered barrettes (amongst other things.... I tend to go a little crazy on handmade gifts for the kids). You will notice a lot of the barrettes are blue because she has to wear a uniform to school and they are blue and white.

No comments: