Thursday, May 15, 2008

Business hang tags...


Wow, didn't realize it had been so long since I blogged! Bad me!!


For a while I have been wanting to make some hang tags to put the products I make and sell and the last two days I finally took some time to complete this task. It took three trial runs, but I love the way the third one turned out and made up around 50 or so tags. I printed out my information onto white cardstock, did a fancy cut on the top and bottom and then glued onto different colored card stock.


I also have been wanting to purchase some fabric tags to sew into my products and accomplished that a couple nights ago. Can't wait for them to arrive!!! They can either be folded and sewn into my products or for those products I don't have the ability to do that I can cut the tags in half (when folded the print is the same on both sides) and iron them onto my products.


Now, I need to motivate myself to start making some more products! It is so hard to motivate myself to make stuff these days because every time I make something I end up emptying half my closet out to find what I need and then have to load it back up because you never know when we will get a call for somebody to come see the house!

No comments: